What electives do you want for high school?
Be prepared with your SIX elective choices.
Your choices should be ranked from your top choice (1) to your bottom (6) choice.
Step 2: Choose from
- Career and Technical Education
- Health and PE
- Library and Media Science
- World Languages
Step 3: Record the Course Number for the elective you want.
- Example ->> 52552X0 Band Foundations (May be repeated for credit)
- Example ->> 95012X0 JROTC I
- Example ->> 96102X018 Library/Media Assistant
Step 4: Rank your electives from your top choice (1) to your bottom (6) choice.Follow these steps to find your elective choices:
Step 5: Have this information ready for your meeting with Ms. Hopkins.